Errol Consolidated Elementary School
- Errol Consolidated Elementary School's student population of 13 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 3 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||13 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Errol Consolidated Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 4:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NH)|
|Overall School Rank||#276 out of 457 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥50%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥50%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1||12:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Errol School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Milan Milan Village Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 129 students
11 Bridge St.
Milan, NH 03588
(603)449-3306 14.5 PK-6 129
- Groveton Stark Village School Grades: K-6 | 31 students
1192 Stark Hwy.
Groveton, NH 03582
(603)636-1092 16.6 K-6 31
- Colebrook Colebrook Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 223 students
27 Dumont St.
Colebrook, NH 03576
(603)237-4801 19.6 PK-8 223
- Andover Andover Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 24 students
85 Pine St.
Andover, ME 04216
(207)392-4381 21.2 K-5 24
Nearby Homes for Sale
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.