Errol School District
- For the 2020 school year, there is 1 public school in Errol School District, serving 16 students.
- Public school in Errol School District have an average math proficiency score of 50% (versus the New Hampshire public school average of 49%), and reading proficiency score of 50% (versus the 59% statewide average). This district's average school ranking is in the bottom 50% of public schools in New Hampshire.
- Minority enrollment is 0% of the student body (majority Black and Hispanic), which is less than the New Hampshire public school average of 15% (majority Hispanic and Asian).
- The student:teacher ratio of 5:1 is less than the New Hampshire public school average of 12:1.
|School District Name||Errol School District|
|School District Phone Number||(603)466-3632|
|School District Grades Offered||02 - 08|
|2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (NH)|
|# of Schools||1 School||496 Schools|
|# of Students||16 Students||178,513 Students|
|# of Teachers||3 Teachers||14,622 Teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1||12:1|
- Errol School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 185 school districts in New Hampshire (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-2017 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (NH)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥50%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥50%|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a||465 Students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a||5,932 Students|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||n/a||9,951 Students|
|% Hispanic Students||n/a|
|# of Black Students||n/a||3,596 Students|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||16 Students||152,571 Students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a||166 Students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||n/a||5,838 Students|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-||3,878|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||1||11,414|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||1||12,735|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||2||12,491|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||1||12,977|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||2||13,434|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||3||13,656|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||2||13,755|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||3||13,844|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||1||14,162|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-||14,875|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-||14,409|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-||13,617|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-||13,266|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-||-|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $36,733 is higher than the state average of $25,334. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $36,533 is higher than the state average of $25,206. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (NH)|
|Total Revenue||$551,000||$11 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$36,733||$25,334|
|Spending / Student||$36,533||$25,206|
Errol School District Public Schools (2020)
School (Math/Reading Proficiency)
- Errol Consolidated Elementary School 99 Main St.
Errol, NH 03579
Grades: K-8 | 16 students
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Say goodbye to mystery meat - and all other types of meat - at public school cafeterias that are embracing the Meatless Monday trend.
Growing cases of contaminated tap water at public schools around the country are raising more than eyebrows. Learn about whether or not public schools' tap water is safe to drink.