Eureka Elementary School
- Eureka Elementary School's student population of 246 students has grown by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has declined by 11% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||246 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Eureka Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MT)|
|Overall School Rank||#370 out of 573 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Eureka Elem School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Eureka Eureka Middle School 5-8 Grades: 5-8 | 197 students
335 6th St E
Eureka, MT 59917
(406)297-5600 0.0 5-8 197
- Eureka Lincoln Co High School Grades: 9-12 | 285 students
312 9th St
Eureka, MT 59917
(406)297-5700 0.1 9-12 285
- Fortine Fortine School Grades: PK-6 | 76 students
358 Meadow Creek Rd.
Fortine, MT 59918
(406)882-4531 10.2 PK-6 76
- Trego Trego School Grades: PK-8 | 20 students
64 Loon Lake Rd
Trego, MT 59934
(406)882-4713 13.7 PK-8 20
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.