Evangeline Central School
- Evangeline Central School's student population of 54 students has declined by 66% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has declined by 47% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-9|
|Total Students||54 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Evangeline Central School's student:teacher ratio of 5:1 has decreased from 7:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (LA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1072 out of 1,277 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤20%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤20%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1||15:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Evangeline Parish School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ville Platte James Stephens Montessori School Grades: PK-5 | 311 students
1500 Martin Luther King
Ville Platte, LA 70586
(337)363-4745 3.6 PK-5 311
- Ville Platte Ville Platte Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 466 students
708 High School Drive
Ville Platte, LA 70586
(337)363-3068 4.6 PK-4 466
- Mamou Mamou Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 494 students
1205 Fourth Street
Mamou, LA 70554
(337)468-3123 5.6 PK-4 494
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.