Evergreen Elementary School
- Evergreen Elementary School's student population of 497 students has grown by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 32 teachers has grown by 10% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||497 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Evergreen Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WI)|
|Overall School Rank||#442 out of 2,027 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||D C Everest Area School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rothschild Rothschild Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 429 students
810 1st St
Rothschild, WI 54474
(715)359-3186 2.9 PK-5 429
- Schofield D C Everest Junior High School Grades: 8-9 | 849 students
1000 Machmueller St
Schofield, WI 54476
(715)359-0511 3.8 8-9 849
- Schofield D C Everest High School Grades: 10-12 | 1185 students
6500 Alderson St
Schofield, WI 54476
(715)359-6561 3.9 10-12 1185
- Wausau South Mountain Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 222 students
5400 Bittersweet Rd
Wausau, WI 54401
(715)261-0235 4.3 K-5 222
- Mosinee Mosinee Elementary School Grades: PK-3 | 620 students
600 12th St
Mosinee, WI 54455
(715)693-2810 5.4 PK-3 620
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.