Evergreen Middle School
- Grades: 5-8
- Enrollment: 420 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 19:1
- Minority Enrollment: 26%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 39% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 53% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
39% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 53% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend Evergreen Middle School?
420 students attend Evergreen Middle School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
74% of Evergreen Middle School students are White, 15% of students are Hispanic, 5% of students are Two or more races, 3% of students are American Indian, 2% of students are Asian, and 1% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Evergreen Middle School?
Evergreen Middle School has a student ration of 19:1, which is lower than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Evergreen Middle School offer ?
Evergreen Middle School offers enrollment in grades 5-8
Review Evergreen Middle School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities