Expo For Excellence Elementary School
Expo For Excellence Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Minnesota for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Expo For Excellence Elementary School's student population of 677 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 30 teachers has declined by 23% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||677 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Expo For Excellence Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 23:1 has increased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MN)|
|Overall School Rank||#279 out of 1,784 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||ST. PAUL PUBLIC SCHOOL DISTRICT School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Paul Randolph Heights Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 452 students
348 Hamline Ave S
Saint Paul, MN 55105
(651)293-8780 0.5 PK-6 452
- Saint Paul Highland Park Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 418 students
1700 Saunders Ave
Saint Paul, MN 55116
(651)293-8770 0.9 K-5 418
- Saint Paul Highland Park Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 821 students
975 Snelling Ave S
Saint Paul, MN 55116
(651)293-8950 0.9 6-8 821
- Saint Paul Adams Magnet Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 708 students
615 Chatsworth St S
Saint Paul, MN 55102
(651)298-1595 1.0 K-5 708
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.