Fair Avenue Elementary School
Fair Avenue Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Fair Avenue Elementary School's student population of 845 students has declined by 12% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 35 teachers has declined by 10% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||845 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Fair Avenue Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 24:1 has decreased from 25:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#4618 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1||23:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Los Angeles Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- North Hollywood Oxnard Street Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 436 students
10912 Oxnard St.
North Hollywood, CA 91606
(818)762-3397 0.7 K-5 436
- North Hollywood New Horizons Charter Academy Grades: K-8 | 298 students
5955 Lankershim Blvd.
North Hollywood, CA 91601
(818)655-9602 0.8 K-8 298
- North Hollywood Victory Boulevard Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 578 students
6315 Radford Ave.
North Hollywood, CA 91606
(818)761-4676 1.0 K-5 578
- Los Angeles Celerity Cardinal Charter Grades: K-8 | 370 students
7330 Bakman Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90047
(323)223-9184 1.1 K-8 370
Great school, wonderful caring teachers who push their students to succeed!
- Posted by Teacher - maest
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.