Fairmont Elementary School
Fairmont Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Texas for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 20%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 20%)
- Reading/Language Arts Proficiency Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 20%)
- Fairmont Elementary School's student population of 828 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 48 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||828 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||48 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Fairmont Elementary School is ranked within the top 20% of all 7,999 schools in Texas (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#1183 out of 7999 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Deer Park Independent School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pasadena Fairmont J High School Grades: 6-8 | 699 students
4911 Holly Bay Ct
Pasadena, TX 77505
(832)668-7800 0.6 6-8 699
- Lewisville Vista Academy Of Pasadena Grades: K-7 | 274 students
6109 Fairmont Pkwy
Lewisville, TX 75029
(972)316-3663 0.6 K-7 274
- Pasadena Bondy Intermediate School Grades: 7-8 | 987 students
5101 Keith Rd
Pasadena, TX 77505
(713)740-0430 1.6 7-8 987
- Pasadena Turner Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 633 students
4333 Lily St
Pasadena, TX 77501
(713)740-0768 1.8 PK-4 633
- Deer Park Jp Dabbs Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 681 students
302 E Lambuth
Deer Park, TX 77536
(832)668-8100 2.0 K-5 681
What is the best way to evaluate the quality of a public high school? Learn about the data available that helps parents choose a high school based upon how well their graduates perform in college.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.