Fairplain Elementary School
- Fairplain Elementary School's student population of 220 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has grown by 5% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||220 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Fairplain Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WV)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||15:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||JACKSON COUNTY SCHOOLS School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ripley Ripley Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 636 students
404 Second Avenue
Ripley, WV 25271
(304)372-7345 0.1 PK-5 636
- Ripley Ripley High School Grades: 9-12 | 936 students
2 School Street
Ripley, WV 25271
(304)372-7355 0.4 9-12 936
- Evans Evans Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 190 students
205 School House Drive
Evans, WV 25241
(304)372-7333 4.4 PK-5 190
- Sandyville Gilmore Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 218 students
7412 Parkersburg Road
Sandyville, WV 25275
(304)273-3511 7.1 PK-5 218
Learn about strategies and tips you can incorporate to help your teenager be organized and excel in public high school.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.