Fairview Elementary School
- Fairview Elementary School's student population of 579 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has declined by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||579 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Fairview Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 25:1 has increased from 24:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#7372 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Hayward Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hayward Hayward High School Grades: 9-12 | 1576 students
1633 E. Ave.
Hayward, CA 94540
(510)723-3170 1.1 9-12 1576
- Castro Valley Special Education-preschool-laurel
2652 Vergil Ct.
Castro Valley, CA 94546
(510)293-8599 1.1 n/a n/a
- Hayward Faith Ringgold School Of Arts And Science Grades: K-8 | 135 students
1570 Ward St.
Hayward, CA 94541
(510)889-7399 1.2 K-8 135
- Hayward Highland Grades: K-12 | 14 students
2021 Highland Blvd.
Hayward, CA 94540
(510)723-3845 1.3 K-12 14
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.