Family Partnership Charter School
Family Partnership Charter School places among the top 20% of public schools in Alaska for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Family Partnership Charter School's student population of 622 students has grown by 11% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has grown by 9% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||622 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AK)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Anchorage School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Anchorage Frontier Charter School Grades: K-12 | 298 students
400 W Northern Lights Blvd #9
Anchorage, AK 99503
(907)742-1180 0.5 K-12 298
- Anchorage North Star Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 456 students
605 W Fireweed Lane
Anchorage, AK 99503
(907)742-3800 0.6 PK-6 456
- Anchorage Rogers Park Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 543 students
1400 E Northern Lights Blvd
Anchorage, AK 99508
(907)742-4800 0.7 PK-6 543
- Anchorage Central Middle School Of Science Grades: 7-8 | 460 students
1405 E St
Anchorage, AK 99501
(907)742-5100 0.9 7-8 460
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.