Farragut Primary places among the top 20% of public schools in Tennessee for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 10%)
- Farragut Primary's student population of 972 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 61 teachers has grown by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-2|
|Total Students||972 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||61 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Farragut Primary's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TN)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Knox County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Knoxville Farragut Intermediate Grades: 3-5 | 1085 students
208 West End Av
Knoxville, TN 37922
(865)966-6703 0.8 3-5 1085
- Knoxville Farragut Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1438 students
200 West End Av
Knoxville, TN 37922
(865)966-9756 0.9 6-8 1438
- Knoxville Hardin Valley Academy Grades: 9-12 | 2039 students
11345 Hardin Valley Rd
Knoxville, TN 37932
(865)690-9690 3.0 9-12 2039
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.