Fern Persons Elementary School
- Fern Persons Elementary School's student population of 370 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has declined by 11% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-3|
|Total Students||370 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Fern Persons Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MI)|
|Overall School Rank||#771 out of 3,159 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Olivet Community s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bellevue Bellevue Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 344 students
904 W Capital Ave
Bellevue, MI 49021
(269)763-9435 5.4 K-6 344
- Bellevue Bellevue Jr/sr High School Grades: 7-12 | 264 students
576 Love Hwy
Bellevue, MI 49021
(269)763-9413 5.4 7-12 264
- Charlotte Parkview Elementary School Grades: K-3 | 403 students
301 East Kalamo Hwy
Charlotte, MI 48813
(517)541-5780 8.5 K-3 403
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.