Fieldcrest Intermediate School
- Fieldcrest Intermediate School's student population of 207 students has declined by 25% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 15 teachers has declined by 21% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-5|
|Total Students||207 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Fieldcrest Intermediate School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 3,672 schools in Illinois (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#2519 out of 3672 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Fieldcrest CUSD 6 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wenona Fieldcrest Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 233 students
102 W Elm St
Wenona, IL 61377
(309) 432-2529 5.4 6-8 233
- Minonk Fieldcrest Primary School Grades: PK-2 | 201 students
523 Johnson St
Minonk, IL 61760
(309) 432-2838 8.5 PK-2 201
- Minonk Fieldcrest High School Grades: 9-12 | 338 students
1 Dornbush Dr
Minonk, IL 61760
(309) 432-2529 8.7 9-12 338
- Varna Midland High School Grades: 9-12 | 207 students
1830 State Route 17
Varna, IL 61375
(309) 463-2095 8.7 9-12 207
- Washburn Lowpoint-washburn Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 190 students
Po Box 580
Washburn, IL 61570
(309) 248-7221 10.0 PK-6 190
Learn about whether or not public school students are prepared to enter into the "real world" upon graduation, and how schools are changing their curriculum to meet changing economic needs.
Many school districts are hiking up the price of school lunches this year. We’ll take a look at some of the reasons for the trend, including the child nutritional bill that President Obama signed into law last year.
There is no denying that being a public school teacher has its challenges, but some are more apparent than others. Keep reading to learn about the top ten challenges facing public school teachers this year.