Flagler Public School
- Flagler Public School's student population of 198 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has grown by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||198 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Flagler Public School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CO)|
|Overall School Rank||#1016 out of 1,704 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Arriba-Flagler Consolidated No. 20 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Flagler Flagler Middle School Grades: 7-8 | 23 students
Flagler, CO 80815
(719)765-4684 0.0 7-8 23
- Seibert Hi-plains School District R-23 Grades: PK-12 | 104 students
200 Iowa Ave
Seibert, CO 80834
(970)664-2616 10.9 PK-12 104
- Hugo Genoa-hugo Middle School Grades: K-5
220 West 7th Street
Hugo, CO 80821
(719)743-2428 24.2 K-5 n/a
- Stratton Stratton Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 35 students
219 Illinois Avenue
Stratton, CO 80836
(719)348-5369 25.1 6-8 35
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.