Fogelsville School places among the top 20% of public schools in Pennsylvania for:
- Category Attribute
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 20%)
- Fogelsville School's student population of 585 students has grown by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 35 teachers has grown by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||585 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Fogelsville School is ranked within the top 30% of all 2,835 schools in Pennsylvania (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (PA)|
|Overall School Rank||#604 out of 2,835 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Parkland School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Breinigsville Fred J. Jaindl Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 641 students
1051 Weilers Rd
Breinigsville, PA 18031
(610)351-5880 0.7 K-5 641
- Macungie Lower Macungie Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1134 students
6299 Lower Macungie Road
Macungie, PA 18062
(610)395-8593 1.9 6-8 1134
- Allentown Wescosville Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 516 students
1064 Liberty Ln
Allentown, PA 18106
(610)395-5851 2.8 K-5 516
- Macungie Willow Lane Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 743 students
6135 Sauerkraut Ln
Macungie, PA 18062
(484)519-3300 2.8 K-5 743
- Alburtis Alburtis Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 319 students
222 West Third Street
Alburtis, PA 18011
(610)965-1633 3.4 K-5 319
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.