- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 460 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 11:1
- Minority Enrollment: 90%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in NE
- Math Proficiency: 8% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 16% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), NE Dept. of Education
Fontenelle Elementary School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Nebraska for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Fontenelle Elementary School's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
How many students attend Fontenelle Elementary School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Fontenelle Elementary School?
What grades does Fontenelle Elementary School offer ?
What school district is Fontenelle Elementary School part of?
Review Fontenelle Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities