Foothill Oaks Elementary School
- Foothill Oaks Elementary School's student population of 535 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||535 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Foothill Oaks Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 9,602 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#5126 out of 9602 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Twin Rivers Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sacramento Frontier Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 495 students
6691 Silverthorne Cir.
Sacramento, CA 95842
(916) 566-1840 0.7 K-6 495
- Jackson Shenandoah Valley Grades: 6-8 | 47 students
10010 Shenandoah Rd.
Jackson, CA 95642
(209) 245-4284 0.9 6-8 47
- Sacramento Foothill High School Grades: 9-12 | 1,143 student
5000 Mccloud Dr.
Sacramento, CA 95842
(916) 566-3445 1.0 9-12 1,143
- Citrus Heights Arlington Heights Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 315 students
6401 Trenton Way
Citrus Heights, CA 95621
(916) 971-5234 1.2 K-5 315
- North Highlands Highlands High School Grades: 9-12 | 743 students
6601 Guthrie Way
North Highlands, CA 95660
(916) 566-3465 1.2 9-12 743
A number of school districts either have or are considering homework-free weekend policies, but the idea is not without its share of controversy. We’ll take a look at both sides of the issue.
In light of an upcoming study on Montessori education in South Carolina, as well as the growing popularity of the Montessori Method in public charter schools, we’ll take a look at the principles behind Montessori education and whether it is an effective method for preparing some students for the professional world or higher education.
Across the nation, city mayors have increased their role and control over the local public school system. Learn about the controversies and the ramifications of mayoral control.