Forest Hill Elementary School
- Forest Hill Elementary School's student population of 454 students has grown by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 27 teachers has declined by 10% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-7|
|Total Students||454 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Forest Hill Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has increased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (LA)|
|Overall School Rank||#611 out of 1,277 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||15:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Rapides Parish School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school, middle school, and elementary school to Forest Hill Elementary School is Glenmora High School (6.4 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Glenmora Glenmora High School Grades: PK-12 | 631 students
1414 7th Street
Glenmora, LA 71433
(318)748-8145 6.4 PK-12 631
- Lecompte Carter C. Raymond Elementary School Grades: PK-7 | 137 students
2510 St. Charles
Lecompte, LA 71346
(318)776-5489 8.2 PK-7 137
- Lecompte Rapides High School Grades: 8-12 | 336 students
9463 Highway 71 South
Lecompte, LA 71346
(318)776-9371 8.8 8-12 336
- Woodworth Caroline Dormon Junior High School Grades: PK-8 | 357 students
8906 Hwy 165 South
Woodworth, LA 71485
(318)473-4066 9.2 PK-8 357
- Hineston Oak Hill High School Grades: PK-12 | 773 students
7362 Highway 112
Hineston, LA 71438
(318)793-2014 13.9 PK-12 773
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.