Fort Pierce Magnet School Of The Arts
- Fort Pierce Magnet School Of The Arts's student population of 430 students has declined by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 32 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||430 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Fort Pierce Magnet School Of The Arts is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 3,601 schools in Florida (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#2411 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||St. Lucie School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Pierce St. Lucie Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 769 students
2020 S 13th St
Fort Pierce, FL 34950
(772)468-5213 1.1 PK-5 769
- Fort Pierce Lawnwood Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 691 students
1900 S 23rd St
Fort Pierce, FL 34950
(772)468-5740 1.2 PK-5 691
FOrt Pierce Magnet School of the Arts is one of the best public schools you could enroll your child in. The teachers are very hands on and connect with their students. The classes are small so students get individual attention. Their Arts program is excellent. The Dance class is very professional. Drama is outstanding. The choirs is amazing. The Art is very superior. Also the band is enjoyable to listen to. This school is one that you wish had a highschool and college. Every student seems to get a much better education then any other middle school. All in all this a school you child wouldnt want to miss out on. It is such an amazing experience
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Ariel
Nearby Homes for Sale
A NYC public school is now completely vegetarian! How have students reacted, and will other public schools follow suit?
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.