Fort Pierce Magnet School Of The Arts
- Fort Pierce Magnet School Of The Arts's student population of 452 students has grown by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 32 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||452 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Fort Pierce Magnet School Of The Arts's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#2411 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||St. Lucie School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Pierce Dale Cassens Educational Complex Grades: K-12 | 38 students
1905 South 11th St
Fort Pierce, FL 34950
(772)468-5190 1.0 K-12 38
- Fort Pierce St. Lucie Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 750 students
2020 S 13th St
Fort Pierce, FL 34950
(772)468-5213 1.1 PK-5 750
FOrt Pierce Magnet School of the Arts is one of the best public schools you could enroll your child in. The teachers are very hands on and connect with their students. The classes are small so students get individual attention. Their Arts program is excellent. The Dance class is very professional. Drama is outstanding. The choirs is amazing. The Art is very superior. Also the band is enjoyable to listen to. This school is one that you wish had a highschool and college. Every student seems to get a much better education then any other middle school. All in all this a school you child wouldnt want to miss out on. It is such an amazing experience
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Ariel
Nearby Homes for Sale
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.