Frank S Lamping Elementary School
- Frank S Lamping Elementary School's student population of 691 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 39 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||691 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||39 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Frank S Lamping Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NV)|
|Overall School Rank||#43 out of 620 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||20:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Clark County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school, middle school, and elementary school to Frank S Lamping Elementary School is Coral Academy Of Science Las Vegas (0.4 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Henderson Silver Sands Montessori Grades: K-8 | 299 students
1841 Whitney Mesa Drive
Henderson, NV 89014
(702)522-6220 0.7 K-8 299
- Henderson Del E Webb Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1717 students
2200 Reunion Dr.
Henderson, NV 89052
(702)799-1305 0.8 6-8 1717
- Henderson Elise L. Wolff Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 895 students
1001 Seven Hills Dr.
Henderson, NV 89052
(702)799-2230 1.4 PK-5 895
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.