Fred Moodry Intermediate
- Grades: 3-6
- Enrollment: 311 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 16:1
- Minority Enrollment: 7%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in MT
- Math Proficiency: 24% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 32% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MT Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
24% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 42% MT state average), while 32% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 50% MT state average).
How many students attend Fred Moodry Intermediate?
311 students attend Fred Moodry Intermediate.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
93% of Fred Moodry Intermediate students are White, 3% of students are Two or more races, 2% of students are American Indian, and 2% of students are Hispanic.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Fred Moodry Intermediate?
Fred Moodry Intermediate has a student ration of 16:1, which is higher than the Montana state average of 12:1.
What grades does Fred Moodry Intermediate offer ?
Fred Moodry Intermediate offers enrollment in grades 3-6
Review Fred Moodry Intermediate. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities