- Lincoln Primary's student population of 252 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has grown by 35% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-2|
|Total Students||252 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lincoln Primary's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MT)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||14:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Anaconda Elem School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Anaconda Fred Moodry Intermediate Grades: 3-6 | 312 students
219 East 3rd
Anaconda, MT 59711
(406)563-5101 1.3 3-6 312
- Ramsay Ramsay School Grades: PK-6 | 111 students
3 Russell St
Ramsay, MT 59748
(406)782-5470 16.3 PK-6 111
- Philipsburg Granite High School Grades: 9-12 | 47 students
407 Schnepel St
Philipsburg, MT 59858
(406)859-3232 20.5 9-12 47
- Philipsburg Philipsburg School Grades: PK-6 | 71 students
501 Schnepel St
Philipsburg, MT 59858
(406)859-3233 20.5 PK-6 71
- Deer Lodge E F Duvall 7-8 Grades: 7-8 | 78 students
444 Montana Avenue
Deer Lodge, MT 59722
(406)846-1684 21.6 7-8 78
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.