Frederic Remington High School
- Frederic Remington High School's student population of 171 students has declined by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has declined by 19% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||171 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Frederic Remington High School's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has increased from 9:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (KS)|
|Overall School Rank||#980 out of 1,268 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||11-19%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Remington-Whitewater School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Whitewater Remington Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 154 students
316 E Topeka
Whitewater, KS 67154
(316)799-2131 2.7 5-8 154
- Potwin Remington Elementary At Potwin Grades: PK-4 | 195 students
200 E Ellis
Potwin, KS 67123
(620)752-3239 4.2 PK-4 195
- Benton Circle Middle School Grades: 7-8 | 277 students
14697 Sw 20th
Benton, KS 67017
(316)778-1470 11.0 7-8 277
- Benton Circle Benton Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 205 students
350 S Kansas St
Benton, KS 67017
(316)778-1151 11.6 PK-6 205
- Towanda Circle Towanda Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 280 students
516 North St
Towanda, KS 67144
(316)536-2281 12.0 PK-6 280
I went to Remington , graduated in "66" It was great. Times were different of course but we still received a great education and had fun at the same time.. The only thing I have missed is REUNIONS. Which we have only had 2. Would love to see all the people. Was going to say older, but I haven't gotten there yet. LOL!! My name was Leierer when I went to Remington..
- Posted by Student/Alumni - sleie
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.