Remington Middle School
- Remington Middle School's student population of 154 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-8|
|Total Students||154 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Remington Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (KS)|
|Overall School Rank||#395 out of 1,268 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Remington-Whitewater School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Potwin Remington Elementary At Potwin Grades: PK-4 | 195 students
200 E Ellis
Potwin, KS 67123
(620)752-3239 7.0 PK-4 195
- Newton Slate Creek Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 334 students
901 E. 4th
Newton, KS 67114
(316)284-6550 11.5 PK-4 334
- Newton Chisholm Middle School Grades: 7-8 | 527 students
900 E. First
Newton, KS 67114
(316)284-6260 11.6 7-8 527
- Benton Circle Middle School Grades: 7-8 | 277 students
14697 Sw 20th
Benton, KS 67017
(316)778-1470 11.7 7-8 277
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.