Remington Elementary At Potwin
- Remington Elementary At Potwin's student population of 195 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 14 teachers has declined by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||195 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Remington Elementary At Potwin's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has increased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (KS)|
|Overall School Rank||#228 out of 1,268 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||14:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Remington-Whitewater School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Whitewater Remington Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 154 students
316 E Topeka
Whitewater, KS 67154
(316)799-2131 7.0 5-8 154
- Towanda Circle Towanda Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 280 students
516 North St
Towanda, KS 67144
(316)536-2281 9.9 PK-6 280
- Towanda Circle High School Grades: 9-12 | 592 students
Towanda, KS 67144
(316)541-2277 10.1 9-12 592
- El Dorado Circle Oil Hill Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 259 students
2700 W 6th Ave
El Dorado, KS 67042
(316)321-9515 10.7 PK-6 259
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.