Frederick High School
- Frederick High School's student population of 210 students has declined by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has grown by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||210 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Frederick High School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OK)|
|Overall School Rank||#639 out of 1,678 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||FREDERICK School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Frederick Frederick Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 203 students
300 E Grand
Frederick, OK 73542
(580)335-2014 0.3 6-8 203
- Frederick Frederick Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 453 students
520 E Mimulus
Frederick, OK 73542
(580)335-3513 0.4 PK-5 453
- Manitou Oya Charter Manitou 9th-12th Grades: 9-12 | 55 students
300 S Broadway
Manitou, OK 73555
(580)397-3511 8.2 9-12 55
- Tipton Tipton Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 185 students
1000 South Broadway
Tipton, OK 73570
(580)667-5268 10.5 PK-8 185
- Davidson Davidson Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 43 students
500 South Main
Davidson, OK 73530
(580)568-2511 11.3 PK-8 43
Research shows that students of color face a disproportionate number of disciplinary actions in U.S. public schools. Learn about these disparities, as well as the policies that fuel them. Also learn about suggested measures to address this problem.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.