Frederick Nerge Elementary School
- Frederick Nerge Elementary School's student population of 621 students has grown by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 42 teachers has grown by 13% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||621 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||42 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Frederick Nerge Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall School Rank||#141 out of 3,544 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Schaumburg CCSD 54 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Roselle Medinah Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 212 students
700 E Granville Ave
Roselle, IL 60172
(630)893-3838 0.8 6-8 212
- Roselle Lincoln Academy 34 students
320 Lincoln St
Roselle, IL 60172
(630)894-0490 1.0 n/a 34
- Elk Grove Village Margaret Mead Junior High School Grades: 7-8 | 578 students
1765 Biesterfield Rd
Elk Grove Village, IL 60007
(847)357-6000 1.2 7-8 578
- Medinah Medinah Intermediate School Grades: 3-5 | 213 students
7n330 Medinah Rd
Medinah, IL 60157
(630)529-6105 1.2 3-5 213
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.