Freedom Area Elementary School
- Freedom Area Elementary School's student population of 510 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 38 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-4|
|Total Students||510 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||38 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Freedom Area Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (PA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1732 out of 2,835 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Freedom Area SD School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Freedom Freedom Area Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 438 students
1702 School Street
Freedom, PA 15042
(724)775-7641 0.0 5-8 438
- Freedom Economy Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 497 students
1000 First Street
Freedom, PA 15042
(724)266-2833 1.4 K-6 497
- Monaca Central Valley Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 576 students
1500 Allen Ave
Monaca, PA 15061
(724)775-8200 1.7 6-8 576
- Rochester Rochester High School Grades: 9-12 | 200 students
540 Reno Street
Rochester, PA 15074
(724)775-7500 2.7 9-12 200
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.