- School Type: Alternative school
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 114 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 38:1
- Minority Enrollment: 48%
- Graduation Rate: <50% (Top 1% in CA)
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 20%
- Math Proficiency: 50-54% (Top 20%)
- Reading Proficiency: 55-59% (Top 30%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Freedom Home ranks among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Freedom Home's ranking?
Freedom Home ranks among the top 20% of public schools in California for: Highest overall rank (Top 20%), Highest math proficiency (Top 20%) and Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
50-54% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 34% CA state average), while 55-59% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% CA state average).
What is the graduation rate of Freedom Home?
The graduation rate of Freedom Home is 50%, which is lower than the California state average of 84%.
How many students attend Freedom Home?
114 students attend Freedom Home.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
52% of Freedom Home students are White, 38% of students are Hispanic, 4% of students are Two or more races, 3% of students are Black, 2% of students are American Indian, and 1% of students are Asian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Freedom Home?
Freedom Home has a student ration of 38:1, which is higher than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Freedom Home offer ?
Freedom Home offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-12
What school district is Freedom Home part of?
Freedom Home is part of Golden Valley Unified School District.
Review Freedom Home. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities