Freeland Elementary School
- Freeland Elementary School's student population of 619 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 27 teachers has declined by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-6|
|Total Students||619 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Freeland Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 23:1 has increased from 21:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MI)|
|Overall School Rank||#520 out of 3,159 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Freeland Community School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Freeland Freeland Learning Center Grades: K-2 | 432 students
307 South 3rd St
Freeland, MI 48623
(989)695-5721 0.3 K-2 432
- Freeland Freeland Middle School/high School Grades: 7-12 | 855 students
8250 Webster Rd
Freeland, MI 48623
(989)695-2586 0.8 7-12 855
- Saginaw Saginaw County Juvenile Center Grades: 5-12 | 32 students
3360 Hospital Rd
Saginaw, MI 48603
(989)799-2821 4.6 5-12 32
- Auburn Forest Center Grades: Inquire with school
2169 West Midland Rd
Auburn, MI 48611
(989)496-3430 6.0 Inquire with school n/a
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn more about the growing prevalence of female bulling and how public schools are managing the important issues.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.