Freeland Learning Center
- Freeland Learning Center's student population of 432 students has grown by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-2|
|Total Students||432 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Freeland Learning Center's student:teacher ratio of 20:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MI)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Freeland Community School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Freeland Freeland Elementary School Grades: 3-6 | 619 students
710 Powley Dr
Freeland, MI 48623
(989)695-5371 0.3 3-6 619
- Freeland Freeland Middle School/high School Grades: 7-12 | 855 students
8250 Webster Rd
Freeland, MI 48623
(989)695-2586 0.6 7-12 855
- Saginaw Saginaw County Juvenile Center Grades: 5-12 | 32 students
3360 Hospital Rd
Saginaw, MI 48603
(989)799-2821 4.9 5-12 32
- Auburn Forest Center Grades: Inquire with school
2169 West Midland Rd
Auburn, MI 48611
(989)496-3430 5.7 Inquire with school n/a
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.