Ft. Zumwalt East High School
Ft. Zumwalt East High School places among the top 20% of public schools in Missouri for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 5%)
- Ft. Zumwalt East High School's student population of 1,220 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 87 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||1,220 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||87 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Ft. Zumwalt East High School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MO)|
|Overall School Rank||#56 out of 2,073 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||90-94%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥50%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Ft. Zumwalt R-ii School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Peters Hawthorn Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 612 students
166 Boone Hills Dr
Saint Peters, MO 63376
(636)474-3999 0.1 K-5 612
- Saint Charles Harris Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 454 students
2800 Old Muegge Rd
Saint Charles, MO 63303
(636)443-4700 1.2 PK-4 454
- Saint Charles Quest Day Treatment Grades: 6-12 | 8 students
3747 Harry S Truman Blvd
Saint Charles, MO 63301
(636)940-3160 1.4 6-12 8
- Saint Peters Fairmount Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 1058 students
1725 Thoele Rd
Saint Peters, MO 63376
(636)851-4500 1.9 K-5 1058
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.