Garfield Elementary School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 116 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 9:1
- Minority Enrollment: 26%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 30% in AR
- Math Proficiency: 55-59% (Top 30%)
- Reading Proficiency: 50-54% (Top 30%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), AR Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
55-59% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 47% AR state average), while 50-54% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 45% AR state average).
How many students attend Garfield Elementary School?
116 students attend Garfield Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
74% of Garfield Elementary School students are White, 17% of students are Hispanic, 6% of students are Two or more races, and 3% of students are Asian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Garfield Elementary School?
Garfield Elementary School has a student ration of 9:1, which is lower than the Arkansas state average of 13:1.
What grades does Garfield Elementary School offer ?
Garfield Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-5
View the Garfield Elementary School yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Review Garfield Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities