- The student population of 581 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The teacher population of 39 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades KG-12|
|Total Students||581 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||39 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 14:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.25 is less than the state average of 0.32. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Etowah County School District's student population of 8,932 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The revenue/student of $8,339 in this district is less than the state average of $9,717. The district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $8,139 is less than the state average of $9,955. The district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
|School District Name||Etowah County School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||8,932||2,879|
|District Total Revenue||$76 MM||$28 MM|
|District Spending||$74 MM||$29 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$8,339||$9,717|
|District Spending / Student||$8,139||$9,955|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
GadsdenThompson Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 229 students
236 Goldenrod Ave
Gadsden, AL 35901
GadsdenHighland Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-6 | 188 students
3156 Tabor Rd
Gadsden, AL 35904
GadsdenLitchfield Middle SchoolGrades: 6-8 | 200 students
1109 Hoke St
Gadsden, AL 35903
GadsdenEtowah Co Alternative High SchoolGrades: 9-12 | 132 students
P.o. Box 286 600 Valley St
Gadsden, AL 35902
GadsdenHokes Bluff High SchoolGrades: 9-12 | 415 students
1865 Appalachia Rd
Gadsden, AL 35903