Gateway Charter Academy - Middle - High School
- Gateway Charter Academy - Middle - High School's student population of 253 students has declined by 25% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 19 teachers has declined by 24% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||253 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Gateway Charter Academy - Middle - High School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#7248 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||15:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Gateway Charter Academy School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dallas R L Thornton Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 427 students
6011 Old Ox Rd
Dallas, TX 75241
(972)794-8000 0.5 PK-5 427
- Dallas Thomas L Marsalis Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 482 students
5640 S Marsalis Ave
Dallas, TX 75241
(972)749-3500 0.6 PK-5 482
- Dallas Clara Oliver Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 334 students
4010 Idaho Ave
Dallas, TX 75216
(972)749-3400 1.5 PK-5 334
- Dallas T G Terry Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 415 students
6661 Greenspan Dr
Dallas, TX 75232
(972)749-3200 1.5 PK-5 415
- Red Oak Life School Oak Cliff Grades: K-12 | 1599 students
4400 S Rl Thornton Frwy
Red Oak, TX 75154
(214)376-8200 1.6 K-12 1599
Nearby Homes for Sale
We provide an overview and current status of the Race to the Top program that was designed as an incentive and funding program to promote education reform in public school districts across the country.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.