George Washington Elementary School
- George Washington Elementary School's student population of 500 students has grown by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has grown by 15% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||500 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- George Washington Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 22:1 has decreased from 23:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#2092 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Burbank Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Burbank Horace Mann Grades: M
3401 Scott Rd.
Burbank, CA 91504
(818)558-5540 0.8 M n/a
- Burbank Monterey High (Continuation School) Grades: 9-12 | 149 students
1915 Monterey Ave.
Burbank, CA 91506
(818)558-5455 0.8 9-12 149
- Burbank Providencia Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 387 students
1919 N. Ontario St.
Burbank, CA 91505
(818)558-5470 0.8 K-5 387
- Burbank Thomas Jefferson Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 767 students
1900 N. Sixth St.
Burbank, CA 91504
(818)558-4635 0.8 K-5 767
- Pasadena Options For Youth-burbank Charter Grades: K-12 | 880 students
1610 W. Burbank Blvd.
Pasadena, CA 91101
(818)566-7525 1.2 K-12 880
Nearby Homes for Sale
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.