Gilbertsville-mount Upton Junior-senior High School
- Gilbertsville-mount Upton Junior-senior High School's student population of 182 students has declined by 19% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has declined by 10% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||182 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Gilbertsville-mount Upton Junior-senior High School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has decreased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NY)|
|Overall School Rank||#1502 out of 4,239 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-79%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||14:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Gilbertsville-mount Upton Central School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Guilford Guilford Elementary School Grades: PK-1 | 140 students
138 School St
Guilford, NY 13780
(607)895-6700 7.8 PK-1 140
- Otego Unatego Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 190 students
2641 State Hwy 7
Otego, NY 13825
(607)988-5036 7.9 6-8 190
- Unadilla Unadilla Elementary School Grades: 3-5 | 190 students
265 Main St
Unadilla, NY 13849
(607)369-6200 8.2 3-5 190
- Otego Otego Elementary School Grades: K-2 | 196 students
353 Main St
Otego, NY 13825
(607)988-6700 9.2 K-2 196
Nearby Homes for Sale
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.