Unadilla Valley Elementary School
- Unadilla Valley Elementary School's student population of 385 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 29 teachers has grown by 20% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||385 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Unadilla Valley Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NY)|
|Overall School Rank||#3407 out of 4,239 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||10-14%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Unadilla Valley Central School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Morris Morris Central School Grades: PK-12 | 361 students
65 Main St
Morris, NY 13808
(607)263-6100 5.5 PK-12 361
- Norwich Delaware-chenango-madison-otsego Boces Grades: K-12 | 332 students
6678 County Rd 32
Norwich, NY 13815
(607)335-1233 9.4 K-12 332
- Gilbertsville Gilbertsville-mount Upton Junior-senior High School Grades: 7-12 | 182 students
693 State Hwy 51
Gilbertsville, NY 13776
(607)783-2207 9.6 7-12 182
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.