Gilmer County High School
- The student population of 400 students has declined by 6% over five years.
- The teacher population of 27 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||400 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.04 is less than the state average of 0.12. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Gilmer County s School District's student population of 904 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The district's graduation rate of 88% has decreased from 97% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $13,140 in this district is less than the state average of $13,970. The district revenue/student has grown by 12% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $12,349 is less than the state average of $13,319. The district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
|School District Name||Gilmer County s School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||904||3,418|
|District Total Revenue||$12 MM||$48 MM|
|District Spending||$11 MM||$46 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$13,140||$13,970|
|District Spending / Student||$12,349||$13,319|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
GlenvilleGlenville Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-6 | 180 students
44 Vanhorn Drive
Glenville, WV 26351
Sand ForkSand Fork Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-6 | 96 students
Po Box 260 School House Hill
Sand Fork, WV 26430
TroyTroy Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-6 | 92 students
3093 Wv Highway 47w
Troy, WV 26443
NormantownNormantown Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-6 | 136 students
Hc 67 Box A-4
Normantown, WV 25267
Alum BridgeAlum Bridge Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-4 | 98 students
Po Drawer 1086
Alum Bridge, WV 26321
Great school. Teachers are nice and fun.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - amyas