Glenn C Marlow Elementary School
Glenn C Marlow Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in North Carolina for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 5%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 5%)
- Reading/Language Arts Proficiency Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 10%)
- Glenn C Marlow Elementary School's student population of 569 students has grown by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 37 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2018)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||569 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||37 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Glenn C Marlow Elementary School is ranked within the top 5% of all 2,561 schools in North Carolina (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NC)|
|Overall School Rank||#86 out of 2561 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Henderson County Schools School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fletcher Fletcher Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 453 students
500 Howard Gap Road
Fletcher, NC 28732
(828)684-0580 1.5 K-5 453
- Fletcher Fernleaf Community Charter School Grades: K-6 | 327 students
58 Howard Gap Rd
Fletcher, NC 28732
(828)684-3645 1.7 K-6 327
- Mills River Mills River Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 579 students
94 School House Road
Mills River, NC 28759
(828)891-6563 2.9 K-5 579
- Hendersonville West Henderson High School Grades: 9-12 | 1,124 student
3600 Haywood Road
Hendersonville, NC 28791
(828)891-6571 3.7 9-12 1,124
What is the best way to evaluate the quality of a public high school? Learn about the data available that helps parents choose a high school based upon how well their graduates perform in college.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.