Glenn C Marlow Elementary School
Glenn C Marlow Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in North Carolina for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 5%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 5%)
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 10%)
- Glenn C Marlow Elementary School's student population of 556 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 35 teachers has declined by 7% over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2018)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||556 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Glenn C Marlow Elementary School is ranked within the top 5% of all 2,538 schools in North Carolina (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NC)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Henderson County s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fletcher Fletcher Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 486 students
500 Howard Gap Road
Fletcher, NC 28732
(828)684-0580 1.5 K-5 486
- Fletcher Fernleaf Community Charter Grades: K-3
40 Howard Gap Rd
Fletcher, NC 28732
(828)209-8860 1.7 K-3 n/a
- Mills River Mills River Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 539 students
94 School House Road
Mills River, NC 28759
(828)891-6563 2.9 K-5 539
- Hendersonville West Henderson High School Grades: 9-12 | 1106 students
3600 Haywood Road
Hendersonville, NC 28791
(828)891-6571 3.7 9-12 1106
The results are in from Education Week’s annual public school rankings – and Maryland schools take the top spot for the fourth year in a row.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.
Having friends makes the tough times a little bit easier, but sometimes making friends is the hardest thing of all. Keep reading to learn about the importance of friendship for young children and how to help your child make friends.