Fletcher Elementary School
- Fletcher Elementary School's student population of 486 students has declined by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 32 teachers has declined by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||486 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Fletcher Elementary School is ranked within the top 20% of all 2,538 schools in North Carolina (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NC)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Henderson County s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fletcher Fernleaf Community Charter Grades: K-3
40 Howard Gap Rd
Fletcher, NC 28732
(828)209-8860 1.2 K-3 n/a
- Mills River Glenn C Marlow Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 556 students
1985 Butler Bridge Road
Mills River, NC 28759
(828)654-3225 1.5 K-5 556
- Hendersonville West Henderson High School Grades: 9-12 | 1106 students
3600 Haywood Road
Hendersonville, NC 28791
(828)891-6571 3.7 9-12 1106
- Hendersonville Clear Creek Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 522 students
737 N Clear Creek Road
Hendersonville, NC 28792
(828)697-4760 4.0 K-5 522
Each year, millions of students neglect to fill out the FAFSA and, in doing so, miss out on the chance to receive federal student aid. Keep reading to learn why every high school student should apply for financial aid, whether or not they qualify and regardless of their intention to use it.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.
Having friends makes the tough times a little bit easier, but sometimes making friends is the hardest thing of all. Keep reading to learn about the importance of friendship for young children and how to help your child make friends.