Glover Community Learning Center
Glover Community Learning Center places among the top 20% of public schools in Ohio for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 20%)
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 1%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 20%)
- Glover Community Learning Center's student population of 349 students has declined by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||349 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Glover Community Learning Center is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 3,224 schools in Ohio (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OH)|
|Overall School Rank|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Akron City School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Akron Colonial Prep Academy Grades: K-8 | 198 students
2199 5th St Sw
Akron, OH 44314
(330)752-2792 0.4 K-8 198
- Akron Garfield High School Grades: 8-12 | 721 students
435 N Firestone Blvd
Akron, OH 44301
(330)773-6831 0.7 8-12 721
- Akron Hill Community Learning Center Grades: K-6 | 336 students
1060 E Archwood Ave
Akron, OH 44306
(330)773-1129 0.8 K-6 336
- Akron Kent Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 479 students
1445 Hammel St
Akron, OH 44306
(330)773-7631 0.9 5-8 479
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.