- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 130 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 16:1
- Minority Enrollment: 24%
- Graduation Rate: 70-79% (Btm 50% in OR)
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50%
- Math Proficiency: 21-39% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 40-59% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), OR Dept. of Education
Gold Beach High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Oregon for:
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Gold Beach High School's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
What is the graduation rate of Gold Beach High School?
How many students attend Gold Beach High School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Gold Beach High School?
What grades does Gold Beach High School offer ?
What school district is Gold Beach High School part of?
Review Gold Beach High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities