Gordon-rushville High School
- Gordon-rushville High School's student population of 207 students has grown by 15% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||207 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Gordon-rushville High School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has increased from 10:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NE)|
|Overall School Rank||#330 out of 918 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-59%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||GORDON-RUSHVILLE PUBLIC SCHS School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Gordon Gordon-rushville Elem-gordon Grades: PK-5 | 208 students
500 W Second
Gordon, NE 69343
(308)282-0216 0.6 PK-5 208
- Rushville Gordon-rushville Ele-rushville Grades: PK-5 | 116 students
Rushville, NE 69360
(308)327-2491 14.6 PK-5 116
- Pine Ridge Wolf Creek School - 02 Grades: PK-8 | 707 students
E Hwy 18
Pine Ridge, SD 57770
(605)867-5174 20.7 PK-8 707
- Allen American Horse Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 329 students
P.o. Box 660
Allen, SD 57714
(605)455-1209 23.5 K-8 329
- Pine Ridge Pine Ridge School Grades: K-12 | 935 students
101 Thorpe Circle
Pine Ridge, SD 57770
(605)867-5191 26.7 K-12 935
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.