- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 159 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 11:1
- Minority Enrollment: 15%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 5% in CT
- Math Proficiency: 75-79% (Top 5%)
- Reading Proficiency: 75-79% (Top 10%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CT Dept. of Education
Goshen Center School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Connecticut for:
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Goshen Center School's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
How many students attend Goshen Center School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Goshen Center School?
What grades does Goshen Center School offer ?
What school district is Goshen Center School part of?
Review Goshen Center School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities