- Grades: 4-5
- Enrollment: 292 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 10:1
- Minority Enrollment: 46%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in CT
- Math Proficiency: 21% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 45% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CT Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Southwest School's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
How many students attend Southwest School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Southwest School?
What grades does Southwest School offer ?
What school district is Southwest School part of?
Review Southwest School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities