Grace Mcwayne Elementary School
- Grace Mcwayne Elementary School's student population of 360 students has declined by 20% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 24 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||360 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Grace Mcwayne Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall School Rank||#154 out of 3,544 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Batavia USD 101 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Geneva Fabyan Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 281 students
Os350 Grengs Ln
Geneva, IL 60134
(630)444-8600 1.5 K-5 281
- Geneva Geneva Middle School North Grades: 6-8 | 690 students
1357 Viking Dr
Geneva, IL 60134
(630)463-3700 1.5 6-8 690
- Batavia Alice Gustafson Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 500 students
905 Carlisle Rd
Batavia, IL 60510
(630)937-8000 1.8 PK-5 500
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.