Grady Elementary School
- Grady Elementary School's student population of 478 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 40 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||478 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Grady Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has increased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#80 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||HILLSBOROUGH School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tampa Mabry Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 770 students
4201 W Estrella St
Tampa, FL 33629
(813)872-5364 0.5 PK-5 770
- Tampa Coleman Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 965 students
1724 S Manhattan Ave
Tampa, FL 33629
(813)872-5335 0.7 6-8 965
- Tampa Mitchell Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 735 students
205 S Bungalow Park Ave
Tampa, FL 33609
(813)872-5216 1.3 PK-5 735
- Tampa Jefferson Adult/community Center Grades: AE
4401 W Cypress St
Tampa, FL 33607
(813)356-1288 1.4 AE n/a
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.